[tirrigh-heralds] My Device

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:36:00 PDT 2007

> I'm just having a look at Our Client Tracking Page. Looks great- but there
> isn't a 'How to get Started' Section. I'd like to get started and this is my
> device. Can someone help me in describing it and working through the steps
> to get it registered?

This is how you get started.  :)  Ask the heralds.

I can add nothing to what Dorieann said, really.  The posture needs a
twitch to make it a recognizable volant, but the tincture choices are
awesome.  All you really need is a horizontal body and wings spread on
the vertical axis, I think.

Oh, and this is the style check.  We work out bobbles in the design to
make it fit the stylized form of heraldry and then we can look for
potential conflicts.

- Teceangl