[tirrigh-heralds] My Device

Nancy Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Thu Jul 26 21:11:08 PDT 2007

> Nice work, Doireann!

Thank you!

> I would like to list you as the official consulting herald for Her
> Highnesses device. This job involves putting her information in the CTS
> and
> following up with her submission's status on regular intervals to shepard
> it
> through the process.
>
> Would you like to do this?

Yes, that sounds wonderful to me, thank you.  Caitrina Sable Loat has asked
me the same and gotten the needed info to have me listed.  I haven't been a
herald for a bit, and it feels so good to be back in the saddle again.

I'm going thatta way now to look at this marvelous tracker of yours.

Doireann