[tirrigh-heralds] Lily discussion

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 23:59:23 PDT 2007

> We have an award for the consort of the second place finisher in the Tir
> Righ coronet lists. It's currently called the Lily. This clearly conflicts
> with every other Lily in the knowne world, so we'd like to find an
> alternative.

No, just one.  The Calon Lily, registered to Calontir.  Every other
Lily has a designator attached to it.  So Calontir could be approached
for permission to conflict with the addition of 'Tir Righ' to the
name.

There's no conflict with the Summits.  They haven't registered Alpine
anything.  The potential issue would perhaps be one of identity.

White Lily is also clear.

- Teceangl