[tirrigh-heralds] Ceremonial creation process

Quentin Martel quentin at shittimwoode.org
Wed Jun 6 23:20:45 PDT 2007

Thank you!

Here's where we stand on this process. I've talked with quite a few people
about it at this point. I've heard a few tweaks and additions to the
process, but no major concerns brought up about it.

I'll give it another week on this list for comments and if I hear of no
major issues with the idea, I'll enact it at that point.

Please send your comments either to me directly (herald at tirrigh.org) or to
this mailing list. Thank you!

- Quentin Silver Yale