[tirrigh-heralds] Client Tracking database

Quentin Martel quentin at shittimwoode.org
Thu Jun 7 16:25:07 PDT 2007

Laugh!

As much as I'd like the reputation for working on TRCoH things at all hours
of the night, this one wasn't quite true. I think I wrote it while on the
bus to or from work, but I don't have a network to log my laptop into until
I get home. And I got home somewhere around 11 last night!

So during the week, you'll probably see a deluge of mail from me all at
roughly the same time. It's all the mail I did during my commute.

Laptops are wonderful things!

- QSY