[tirrigh-heralds] WELCOME Message

Uilliam mac Ailéne mhic Seamuis uilliam at shaw.ca
Mon May 28 19:16:47 PDT 2007

Good my lords and ladies, welcome to the first step in the new College
of Heralds of Tir Righ! As we move to consolidate our identity as Tir
Righ, the College will be ramping up the activity level. If you are
interested in consulting, voice heraldry, Court heraldry, administration
& process, submissions, whatever it may be, please let Quentin Silver
Yale know!

Why did the list move? Because we feel that as a principality we should
increase our sense of self as the Principality of Tir Righ, and hosting
our mailing list - the first one on the server, by the way - is a small
step toward that goal. Some may think it picayune, but a sense of
identity can be triggered by what may seem to be small things.

Anyway, please feel free to jump in here and offer help, ask questions,
post heraldic knowledge and lore and anything else. As soon as we can,
we'll be getting a subscription link on the Tir Righ website so others
can come and pile in.

Yours aye,
Uilliam
Field & Town Crier Deputy
Tir Righ Heralds List Admin
Chief Assistant to the Assistant Chief
--
"Take sides! Always take sides! You may sometimes be wrong - but the man
who refuses to take sides must *always* be wrong! Heaven save us from