[tirrigh-heralds] Style / Conflict check requested

HL Anthony Hawke - GdS anthony.hawke at shaw.ca
Mon May 28 20:06:39 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the college;

I have two clients in the Summits who would like some feedback and if poossible a preliminary conflict check on their proposed devices.

The first device I have a few problems with the blazon, and I have a feeling that it would be returned for counterchanging over a complex charge.  I have tentatively blazoned it as:
Per pale azure and argent, a chevron and overall an eagle displayed counterchanged and in chief a mullet of five points counterchanged.

The second one which I *know* meets the style guidelines is:
Gules vetu ploye argent, on a cross recercely gules, a rose argent, slipped and leaved vert.
URL:http://picasaweb.google.com/adesinacat/Hardery/photo#5069448061598143570

This second one was done up for the lady in question by a herald in Cour de Val, but as I am this couple's
first contact in the SCA (and they are now my Wards), they came to me for assistance.

--
In Service to the Tir Righ Coronet,
Lord Anthony Hawke; GdS, AA, WOAW