[tirrigh-heralds] WELCOME Message

Duncan Darroch duncan1466 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 11:35:11 PDT 2007

Count me in. Great Job Ulliam.

I may have stepped down as Principality deputy Herald Voice and Court
(Yes you guessed it the ofice is now open for new changes - go Silver
Yale), that said my foice will not go silent just given a rest.
I like to help out in all aspects of Heraldry, but I excel with my
voice.

YIS
Duncan

--- Quentin Martel <quentin at shittimwoode.org> wrote:

> Thank you so much for doing so, Master Uilliam!
>
> - Quentin Silver Yale

heraldry, administration & process,