[tirrigh-heralds] Consulting at Coronet/Investiture?

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 3 19:37:24 PDT 2008

Greetings Alicia:

I am definately planning on a space for consulting.  It may not be able to
be in conjunction with the tourney and field herald's tent as it is being
shared with lists and water bearers. But, going to set one up near our site
under our day shade for protection from the rain and I will set up the
crossed trumpets to announce where it is.   See you there.

Theocharista Red Flame,
Consulting Herald, Tir Righ