[tirrigh-heralds] Consulting at Coronet/Investiture?

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 4 08:26:03 PDT 2008

Hi Caitrina:

Your book and hand outs would be most welcome.  Tir Righ's Consulting
Library is in the early stage of growth.  One of the things I am hoping to
discuss at this event is ways to raise some money for a consultng library.
I have the Pic Dic, and the Oxford dictionary of English Names, Alicia has
donated the Pennsic Traceable Heraldic Art which, and I have a number of
binders of information accumualted from the web, but we need to add a number
of books.

Looking forward to working with you.

Theocharista