[tirrigh-heralds] Consulting at Coronet/Investiture?

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 7 09:59:47 PDT 2008

Hi Duncan:

I was wondering, as there will be a good number of Tir Righ Heraldic
deputies and pursuivants, if you are planning on holding a meeting of the
Tir Righ College of Heralds?  We haven't had one in a while and it would be
nice to get together.  We could probably find a time somewhere in the
schedule.

Theocharista Red Flame
Consulting Deputy,Tir Righ