[tirrigh-heralds] Tir Righ April Coronet

Uilliam mac Ailéne mhic Seamuis uilliam at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 15 23:08:51 PDT 2008

Good my lords and ladies here assembled in these various virtual venues,
I pray you pay heed to my words.

At Tir Righ Coronet this weekend past, I was in charge of the field and
town crier activities, and I wish at this time to publicly acknowledge
and thank those heralds who gave freely of their time on both days to
contribute to the pageantry of the Coronet Lists.

Lady Anna-Jane Burd, Coquille Pursuivant of Seagirt
Lady Anyna Tiecia Wychington
Lord Charles le Verdier, Cragmere Pursuivant
Caiaphas (my apologies, I don't know what titles you hold)
Lady Megwyneth Llewellyn
Patrika Theocharista Irene Doukaina

I would also like to thank the list runners. I regret I didn't get the
names of the young ladies who were assisting, but I thank them, as well
as His Lordship Caluath Ravenfin who also worked as list runner. Cal, if
you perhaps got the names of the young ladies, could you let me know so
I can thank them by name?

This was my last event as the Tir Righ Deputy Herald for Field and Town
Crier activities. As was posted in the April issue of "The Sentinel"
(http://www.tirrigh.org/newsletter/as42/Sentinel_136_apr08.pdf), my job
is open to those who are interested in it. Please see the article for
whom you should contact if you want to take up the challenge.

Yours aye,
Uilliam mac Ailene mhic Seamuis, called the Mariner
--
"Take sides! Always take sides! You may sometimes be wrong - but the man
who refuses to take sides must *always* be wrong! Heaven save us from