[tirrigh-heralds] Silver Yale?

Duncan Darroch duncan1466 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 04:37:54 PDT 2008

Greetings my fellow Heralds,

I first want to thank those who submitted their applications for the office of Silver Yale it is your detirmination to ensure that this grand College continues to grow made my time in this office a joy.
At this time I would like to inform all that the successful candidate (and their contact information) is Mastro (sp){Don} Guidobaldo d'Aquila
#404 - 1176 Falcon Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3E 2N8
(604) 944-0844
(no calls after 9pm, please)
herald at tirrigh.org

I thank you all for the oportunity to be your Silver Yale and look forward to working with you all as our college continues to grow.

HL Duncan Darroch,
Herald of Tir Righ
Chancellor of the Exchequer, Shire of Ramsgaard

Personal Blazon:  Argent, two compass stars in fess and on a point
                  pointed ploye vert a compass star argent.

Student to: Li Ban ingen Echtigeirn MacNessa, GdS
            Argent, three horses in annulo sable.