[tirrigh-heralds] Lions Blood meeting at Stranded Mermaids

Caitrina Lions Blood Caitrina at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 1 11:54:00 PDT 2008

Greetings and please feel free to forward this to anyone you think
interested.

The autocrat for Stranded Mermaids, HL Constance de Montbard, has graciously
agreed to allow me the opportunity to have my monthly meeting at the event.
Any Heralds interested in attending, please bring paper and pen (if you
choose) and a chair to my encampment on the Sunday morning, time to be
announced.

The Internal Letter of Intent to be discussed and decided on can be found
here http://antirheralds.org/oscar/index.php?action=100
<http://antirheralds.org/oscar/index.php?action=100&loi=159> &loi=159
Luckily there are only 21 submissions on this letter so it's about half the
size of recent letters and should only take an hour or so to get through.
I will have printed copies of the letter as well as any online commentary
submitted available.  Please let me know if you are interested in attending
so I don't have to make more copies than will be necessary.  Even if you
have no experience commenting or consulting, this is an opportunity for
newer heralds to find out what happens in the submission process.  Heralds
of all experience levels are most welcome.

In service I remain,

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa

Lions Blood Herald, An Tir

"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent"