[tirrigh-heralds] April Coronet - A Call to Volunteers!

Uilliam mac Ailéne mhic Seamuis uilliam at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 27 18:30:49 PDT 2008

Good my lords and ladies, I pray you heed my words.

April Coronet approaches; it is but a scant three weeks away, in the
Barony of Seagirt.

I have need of volunteers to act as field heralds and town criers.
What's that you say? You feel you have not the force of voice to succeed
as a herald? No fear; heraldry is all about projection, not raw force. I
will be happy to provide you with pointers and guidance. It is my hope
that there will be sufficient volunteers that no-one will be overworked.

If you would like to assist as a herald, please let me know as early as
possible so I can start planning. Thank you very much.

Yours aye,
Uilliam

--
"Take sides! Always take sides! You may sometimes be wrong - but the man
who refuses to take sides must *always* be wrong! Heaven save us from