[tirrigh-heralds] re. Calling all Heralds

Mark Hood mhood at shaw.ca
Sun May 4 08:26:39 PDT 2008

Duncan, never apologize for letting your family come first.  They do.
Nobody would ever doubt your dedication and service to this little hobby
of ours.

We came to the same decision this year when it became apparent we needed
to choose between our daughter's grad and the trip to KWHS in England.
Not saying it wasn't a regrettable choice, but after the struggles
through the past couple of years, her graduation is more important to us
than anything else.

And finally, Caitrina Lions Blood and I will not be attending
Investiture.  We had planned on it and let people know we would be
there, but our van isn't cooperating, and that will be the only weekend
I get to work on it.  I don't trust the trip up right now.

Uilliam,
Seneschal Lions Gate,
Once and Interim Sable Loat