[tirrigh-heralds] So what's going on?

Dean MacPherson dangerdean at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 3 07:41:42 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the list,

I'd like to keep abreast of what's happening heraldically in the
principality so I'm able to report. If you're working on a project,
have finished a project, or need some support from principality level
please drop me a line at herald at tirrigh.org and I'll see what I can do.

For those that don't know me I'm HL Hraði inn Rakki. I have in the
past served as Lions Gate's Sable Loat Pursuivant, as principality
court herald (both officially and on a fill-in basis) and most
recently as Maestro Guidobaldo's contingency deputy. I'm primarily a
voice herald, and have been so at all levels of court and tournament,

Anyway, I know there are far more experienced heralds out there, so
in addition to me being available to support y'all, I may be tapping
some of you for information in the next few months.

Thanks,

Hraði Silver Yale.