[tirrigh-heralds] is anybody out there?

Uilliam mac Ailene mhic Seamuis uilliam at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 17 22:27:04 PDT 2009

Caitrina Lions Blood wrote:

> I searched the Tir Righ website for this address but all Heraldic
> stuffs were directed to Silver Yale directly (web updates, submission
> questions, etc), . I had to go to the An Tir College of Heralds
> website to find this address. I haven’t received a message from this
> list in quite a while and was wondering if the College is still
> active? Hello-o-o-o-o-o? Is anybody out there?
>
> : (
>
> Caitrina

I'm here. I have to admit I've been rather busy on the mundane front
(always am, this time of year - the fun of writing personnel
evaluations). However, I also have seen no trafffic - certainly nothing
from Silver Yale to the College. Getting in touch with him to find out
what's going on is on my list of things to do as soon as work quiets
down a bit. I am a bit concerned that you mention everything appears to
be going directly to him; that's a helluva workload for him to shoulder
personally; it's why we have a college - to divvy up the work.

Yours aye,
Uilliam

--
"Take sides! Always take sides! You may be wrong - but the man who refuses to take a side must always be wrong! Heaven save us from poltroons who fear to make a choice." - R.A. Heinlein, Double Star