[tirrigh-heralds] Information and Banners needed for Coronet this weekend

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Wed May 20 20:39:33 PDT 2009

Greetings to all:

Coronet is close upon us and Their Highnesses Tir Righ request that a banner
respresenting each group be brought to Opening court for a March of
Precendence of the Shires and Baronies of Tir Righ.

In order to have the Groups in the correct order, could an officer or member
of each group send me the date  (year, month) in which your group was
established.   I thank you heartily for your assistance.

Mistress Theocharista Red Flame,
Consulting Herald, Tir Righ