[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Sun Apr 25 07:31:41 PDT 2010

Teceangl wrote:

>>Thanks Richenda :)  We have a FaceBook Group as well for those who prefer
>>that means of communication and have posted the link there as well.
>>

>Please keep discussion here.  Social networking sites should never
>circumvent the official mailing lists, and if the discussion moves
>many of us won't follow it, meaning you'll be taking it away from some
>of the expertise available.
>Besides, when there's a perfectly good list, it ought to be used.
>
>- Teceangl

The trouble I find is that when you have multiple formats for
communication, discussions get split between the two so information
doesn't get out uniformly.
I'm stuck with a slow dial-up connection so I stay clear of facebook and
similar sites.  I wasn't even aware there was one for Tir Righ heralds.
I second Teceangl's request that we keep discussions confined to this list.

Alicia