[tirrigh-heralds] Heralds' Reporting Time again -- Due 01 May

HL Anthony Hawke anthony.hawke at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 25 09:19:29 PDT 2010

I have been politely reminded that it is once again time for reports!

So, without further ado, here is the reporting breakdown.  Reports are
due by the 1st of May, but the sooner the better.

All Branch heralds and Pursuivants within a Principality report to your
Principality Herald (Bleu Grael, Sanguinarius, Silver Yale) or their
designated reporting deputies.
All Branch heralds and Pursuivants that are not in a Principality report
to me.
All deputies of titled Heralds (including deputies of Principality
Heralds), please report to them directly.
All Heralds and Heralds-at-large who report to Black Lion (Including
Principality Heralds), please direct your reports to me.
Heralds Extraordinary, while you do not have to report, it would be nice
to hear from you.

If you are unsure of where you land in this list, please email me and I
will attempt to sort it out.

--
In Fealty to the Crown and Service to the An Tir College of Heralds,
Anthony Demi-Lion; GdS, AA, WOAW