[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Sun Apr 25 10:25:50 PDT 2010

We just registered "Silver Pillar Herald" (Dec 2009).  The use of
"Silver" is also grandfathered to Tir Righ for both heraldic titles and
order names.

However we don't have to rely totally on that since the May 2008 Cover
Letter states:
"Silver in order and award names: The August 2005 cover letter says that
"orders named for heraldic charges or for items that, while not found in
period as heraldic charges, may be used as heraldic charges...may
contain the ordinary color names of any heraldic tincture." This
includes the use of Silver as the ordinary color name of argent."

Alicia