[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Tomas tomas at noaharney.com
Sun Apr 25 20:42:40 PDT 2010

Perhaps we could ask the person who has it registered (Jean de Clermont) for
permission to conflict.  Does the animal need to have been known in Period
to use it?

Also, if last names are appropriate for heralds, perhaps we could ask
Viscountess Amanda if we could use Kendal Herald to honor her family?

-Tomas