[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] Irreverent blazons

ellen j cameron cameronfamily3 at juno.com
Sat Jun 5 06:36:58 PDT 2010

> > Not sure if this has come up, but a red ghost on a red field.
> Gules Ghouls
> > Gules!

        I have occssionally fantasized about creating a household and
registering its badge as a red  -- something.  A roundel, perhaps.  But
just red.  Period.  Therefore, the household name would be The Family
Gules.  (I once had a high-school lit. book which insisted that "gules"
was pronounced with a *soft* "g".)

        Havoise