[tirrigh-heralds] CC - (Fieldless) two straight trumpets in saltire Or interlocked with a compass star voided argent

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 22:23:04 PDT 2010

> Right!  That explains why I found a bunch of badges for another Kingdom's heralds that where not registered.  Thanks Teceangl :). Mystery solved

Yep.  Gotta ruling:

[Badge for the Wyvernwood Pursuivant] ... current Administrative
policy forbids the registration of badges to local offices when a
kingdom or corporate office already has a badge. Therefore we cannot
register a badge to a local pursuivant. [Wyvernwoode, Barony of,
10/00, R-Trimaris] [Ed.: Also returned for conflict]

Principality PH seals is a nebulous zone.  Could be you can have one,
but it wouldn't be for anyone's use but the PH's for official
purposes.

I favor displaying branch arms to dexter and heralds' badge to
sinister, respecting one another (not impaled, make it look like two
banners tacked together).  Looks spiff and gets the message across.

- Teceangl
--
KWHSS website: http://kwhss.sca.org