[tirrigh-heralds] submission question

Nancy Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Sat May 8 23:07:32 PDT 2010

Hraði wrote:
I realize this is a process that takes a long time, but I'm curious how I
find out what's up. These were submitted three months ago, but are not
showing up anywhere on OSCAR. Have any of y'all seen these up for discussion
anywhere? The names would be Alden ap Owain and Hraði inn rakki.
********************

Greetings Hraði

Your submissions should have been on the next Internal Letter to the Heralds
of An Tir-http://antirheralds.org/oscar/index.php?action=101 , but I've done
a search myself of the last four letters and they do not show up.  This is
actually unusual, and I am thinking that the herald in question may not have
had an opportunity to pass them on to Lion's Blood in as timely a fashion as
they would have liked.

The next step would be to contact the herald you gave them to, if you
remember their name, and ask if they have been able to pass on your
submissions.  If you write me privately, I might be able to help you with
contact information.

Doireann