[tirrigh-heralds] Fwd: badge blazon

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Thu May 13 23:02:38 PDT 2010

> I am having difficulties trying to blazon one of my new badges I want to
> submit. I have mentioned it before at events, but thought I'd ask again when
> people have access to resources.
>
> The badge I was thinking on was a turnip that had a bite taken out of the
> side. I was trying to figure out something with caboshed, erased, engrailed,
> indented or couped. I just get more confused.

Bitten.

A turnip bitten in dexter chief <tincture>.

I thoroughly believe this is blazonable (if my blazon isn't good
enough, the CoA will figure one out).  And stranger things have
happened in period armory.

If you can't web the picture, I'll do it for you, just send it directly to me.

- Teceangl
--
KWHSS website: http://kwhss.sca.org