[tirrigh-heralds] No Tir Righ ILoI for December

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 28 10:39:03 PST 2010

Please forward where deemed necessary.

Good morning,

Due to circumstances beyond our control (no submissions), there will be no
Internal Letter of Intent for the Principality of Tir Righ in December.

As well, since there was only one submission for the November letter, the
Herald's meeting scheduled in December at the Howe Sound Pub has been
cancelled, as well as the Rock Band party that was to follow.

It's my hope that as word continues to spread that Tir Righ is accepting
submissions on our Populaces behalf, that the coming months will be better.
If you dwell in Tir Righ and have been thinking of submitting your name,
device or badge but don't know where to start. start here:

http://www.tirrigh.org/heralds/

In Service,

Caitrina Silver Yale

"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent"