[tirrigh-heralds] An Announcement

Anthony Black Lion blacklion at antir.sca.org
Thu Oct 21 19:45:26 PDT 2010

My Lords and Ladies, Heralds, Pursuivants, heralds, Heralds-at-Large and
Heralds Extraordinary, Pray Attend the words of Anthony Black Lion -
Principal Herald of An Tir!

Most Noble and assembled College,

It is my great pleasure this evening to announce that in consultation,
and with the blessings of the Crown of An Tir, I have selected my
contingency deputy, and the next holder of the office of Demi Lion Herald.

/Lady Gwenliana Clutterbooke/ has graciously accepted this nomination.

*HUZZAH*! for Gwenliana Demi Lion!

--
In Service to the Crown and College of Heralds of An Tir,
Anthony Black Lion; GdS, AA, WOAW