[tirrigh-heralds] Collegeofheralds Digest, Vol 29, Issue 3

Wulfstan Hrafnsson wulfstan.hrafnsson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:07:04 PDT 2010

I'll be there and will see if I can take a turn at the consult table, but as
my lady wife is running her scribal contest she may need me to corrall
between one and four of the children, so I'll have to play it by ear.

I will not be able to do field heraldry this time (at least for the first
two rounds) as I'm hoping to fight in the Coronet lists.

Are we having a College meeting?  Do we know yet what day and time that will
be?  I'm hoping to have a meeting for the Bardic championship entrants -
still need to speak to the steward about that - and am daytripping so I'd
like to be able to plan my schedule a bit.

Wulfstan the Absurdly Occupied at the Moment ;)