[tirrigh-heralds] Heralds meeting at Investiture

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 18 16:39:51 PST 2011

Greetings unto our wonderful College of Heralds!

I am planning on having a meeting at the upcoming Investiture event (time
and location still in the works) but wanted to give you an outline of the
agenda.

1.	Timeframe for step up of first Submissions Herald
2.	Realignment of Heraldic title / duties to bring us more in line with
most Kingdoms
3.	Discussion on how to bring in new Heralds to take on our offices so
that we don't have Heralds holding offices at both Principality and Kingdom
as our College is suffering for it.

If anyone else has anything they would like brought up please let me know
before the event.

Regards,

Caitrina Silver Yale