[tirrigh-heralds] Name help - Sage as a first name - Sage McLeod of Canna

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 30 10:08:24 PST 2011

Greetings!

I have a lady who is wanting to submit the name Sage as a first name.  She
doesn't care about gender, authenticity, spelling, etc on the rest of the
name.  The full name she's looking for is Sage McLeod of Canna.  But she's
not finding any documentation for Sage.  The only thing I've found is it
being used more of a definition on a title "Mentor in spiritual and
philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom."  But I'd rather
have more experienced name Heralds speak before I insert foot in mouth by
telling her using Sage as a first name is not plausible.

Regards,

Caitrina