[tirrigh-heralds] Permission to Conflict

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Fri Mar 25 20:24:37 PDT 2011

Permission to conflict letters needs to contain the signature of the
person giving PtC, so I don't think a regular email will suffice.  A
scanned or faxed letter containing a legal signature is accepted.
Also, make sure the letter contains the legal and registered SCA names
of both parties, and the blazons of both pieces of heraldry, and is dated.
Standard form letters can be found here:
http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/admin.html#APPENDIXD
Using a form letter ensures everything is properly covered.

Other than including the PtC, she just needs to send the regular paperwork.

Alicia