[tirrigh-heralds] CALL FOR APPLICATIONS - Silver Sparkes Pursuivant

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sun May 8 11:25:38 PDT 2011

Greetings!

Due to an overwhelming response and applications to this position posting,
we're pulling the deadline for applications back to May 31st so that a
successful applicant can be in training and take total control of the office
as of the monthly deadline in July.  I am so pleased at the response so far
and hope we have the same for other positions coming vacant in the coming
months.  Keep those applications coming it!  All are welcome!

In Service,

Caitrina Silver Yale

  _____