[tirrigh-heralds] new Education Deputy!

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sun May 8 15:49:39 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I am very pleased to announce that the Tir Righ College of Heralds has a new
Education Deputy.  HL Doireann Dechti has done a wonderful job and deserves
a long overdue rest.  Or at least one less office to worry about. I tell ya,
she works too hard this one.   I will miss having you with me Dori but look
forward to sitting with you at a future event and maybe talk of things
besides Heraldry (I hear there is such a thing).

Please join me in a heartfelt HUZZAH to our outgoing Education Deputy and
help me welcome Lady Alivia Spencer who has graciously accepted the
position.  Alivia is a relatively new Herald but with her energy and
enthusiasm I have no doubt she will do a fine job.

In Service,

Caitrina Silver Yale