[tirrigh-heralds] Call for Applications! Field and Town Crier

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Wed May 11 04:16:17 PDT 2011

Greetings!

We have an urgent need for a new Field and Town Crier Deputy for Tir Righ.
Her Excellency Wulfwyn has been doing a wonderful job but it is time for her
to have a well deserved break.  This position organizes the Heraldry for
Coronet Tourneys, works closely with the Silver Pillar Herald and organizes
Town Criers at Tir Righ events.  So that's two tourneys a year and four
events a year.  The term for this office is the usual two years.

This does NOT mean you do it alone and it does NOT mean you have to ensure
you are at each Principality event.  You rally the College and hosting
Branches for volunteers.

June Coronet will be Wulfwyn's last official function as the Field and Town
Cry Deputy so I'd really like to get applications in as soon as possible.

There is a perk to this job as well.  It is one of the College's "un-named"
positions, as in it doesn't have a fancy medieval title to go with it yet.
Why not take the job and leave a lasting legacy by having a say in what that
title is?

Please feel free to contact me for more info.

In Service,

Caitrina Silver Yale