[tirrigh-heralds] Kingdom Heraldic Symposium

Anthony Black Lion blacklion at antir.sca.org
Sun Oct 16 10:51:10 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Tir Righ College of Heralds...

Are there any of you planning on attending the Kingdom Heraldic
Symposium in Mountain Edge in 3 weeks?

If so, and you are either travelling from Vancouver Island, -or- passing
through Vancouver, I have an offer that you would be crazy not to
consider.  Kingdom Law is being changed to include Kingdom Heraldic
Symposia as required events for my office to travel to.  This means that
Kingdom is picking up my ferry costs and gas (within the 14¢/mile IRS
guidelines).

My offer is this:  I meet you (if from the island here in Victoria, or
if passing through/originating in Vancouver at the Tsawassen ferry
terminal), we gas up on your dime at that point, and I will cover all
fuel / fares / tolls from that point onward, including a fill at the end
when I get dropped off at the same point.

What I need is to be able to make at least the 7pm sailing home Sunday
night if the ride is from Vancouver, or the last ferry at 9pm if the
ride is from Victoria.

I'm going to need to know inside the next 2 weeks so I can take 1 or 2
days off work to accommodate the trip.

--
In Service to the Crown and College of Heralds of An Tir,
Anthony Black Lion; GdS, AA, WOAW