[tirrigh-heralds] Consultation and Progression Advice

Basil BasilD at lavabit.com
Mon Sep 12 12:23:08 PDT 2011

Kevin Garvey wrote:

> Dia duit,
>
> A dear friend of mine, and scholar far beyond my wisdom and years has submitted the following information to me for advice.
>  From my very limited Book knowledge it would seem a submission sheet with this attached would be a fine, over-killed, document to send in to the College.
> What, if anything, shall I tell my Gael brother?
>

> Caemgen mac Garbith,
> Ex-Sable Loat

<massive snip>

Did he include copies of the (A)title page (B)publication data and
(C)pages the info comes from, for all of the works he cited? None of
them are in Appendix H of the Administrative Handbook of the College
of Arms of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
(http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/admin.html#APPENDIXH), so full
information must be included in the submission.

~~Basil Dragonstrike

Every dream has a blind side, a trapdoor that's tripped by doubt. --
Webb Wilder "The Rest (Will Take Care of Itself)"

Peritia zmaragdus est; sapientia adamās est. Comparāvistine impensae
eārum nūper?