[tirrigh-heralds] Spring TUTR & Tir Righ Heraldic / Scribal Symposium

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 15 15:51:56 PDT 2012

Greetings!

I would just like to extend my thanks and congratulations to the Shire
of Hartwood for the success of the event this weekend.  I had a
wonderful time doing Heraldry consults, teaching and seeing all the
things going on.  The Revel felt more like a family gathering with
amazing food and excellent company.  HUZZAH to the Event Stewart team!
HUZZAH to the teachers and a special thank you to HL Doireann Dechi for
keeping me in hugs all weekend <grin>.

We're already planning for next year!  Any Branches interested in
hosting please let us know and we'll keep you apprised of what dates we
are looking at.

In Service,
Caitrina Silver Yale

--
"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."