[tirrigh-heralds] New Heraldic change over

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 15 16:39:02 PDT 2012

my last message of the day.... PROMISE!

It gives me great pleasure to announce we've had a change over of duties
this weekend in the office of Education.
HL Aline de Seez of the Shire of Hartwood will be taking on the role of
Black Adderbolt Herald, effective at June Coronet.  I would like to
thank Lady Alivia Spencer for her work in the office and for being the
inspiration for the awesome Heraldic title.  HUZZAH and my thanks to
both of these lovely ladies for their dedication to Heraldry.

In Service,
Caitrina Silver Yale

--
"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."