[tirrigh-heralds] Household names

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 25 00:48:48 PDT 2012

I have seen this article used as documentation for everything from
order/award names to household names to tavern names and it's always
been adequate when the submitted name followed the patterns documented
(which Blue Dog does).  For anyone reading this that doesn't know, it
was written by the present Pelican Sovereign of Arms, a very well
respected Herald in the An Tir College and the Known World.  Juliana de
Luna is de bomb : )

Caitrina

On 4/24/2012 11:13 PM, Morel Carr Zupanic wrote:
> I know little, if anything, about registering household names.  My
> plan was to use this article -
> http://medievalscotland.org/jes/OrderNames/ - to document the naming
> pattern for House Blue Dog.  Is that adequate?
>
> Doireann
>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."