[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] Household names

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Wed Apr 25 07:06:52 PDT 2012

I believe that article is the main one used these days.  I would state
that this name follows the pattern "color + charge" which includes
example of "black swan" and "white greyhound".

Based on this precedent from Nov 2011, it appears that "House of the
Blue Dog" or "Blue Dog House" would be appropriate but not "House Blue
Dog" (though this syntax was previously registerable).
  "Submitted as House Silver Leaf, no evidence has been found for this
word order. The name is registerable as Silver Leaf House or House of
the Silver Leaf."
I didn't find any conflicts.

Alicia