[tirrigh-heralds] Red Flame Herald

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Thu Apr 26 20:53:22 PDT 2012

The website is correct.

Silver Sparkes Pursuivant handles all the submission physical paperwork,
not Red Flame Herald.  However, Silver Sparkes is moving in the near
future so Silver Yale is currently receiving the submissions so they
don't get lost while Silver Sparkes is moving.  The two see each other
frequently enough for the paperwork to be passed on in person.

Silver Sparkes scans the submissions and uploads those for Red Flame to
work from.  Once Red Flame makes the decisions on the submissions,
Silver Sparkes forwards on the paperwork that is being sent to Laurel.
So, as Red Flame, I do not receive any of the actual submission forms; I
work completely from the electronic copies.

Does that clarify it?

Alicia Red Flame