[tirrigh-heralds] Red Flame Herald

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 27 09:08:15 PDT 2012

agreed it was a very good question to ask.  Presently only those in the
jobs and those who took my class at the Symposium know what the flow
is.  When the Heralds Handbook is published to our website the flowchart
will be included and then all will know.  Or perhaps we should include
the flowchart on the submissions page?  What do you think Alicia?

Caitrina Silver Yale

On 4/27/2012 7:23 AM, Judy Harcus wrote:
> That was a good question to ask as I'm sure many people are unclear on
> what the submission 'flow' is.
> Alicia Red Flame
>
> Morel Carr Zupanic wrote:
>
>>> Does that clarify it?
>>>
>>> Alicia Red Flame
>>

>> Totally, and I thank you kindly!
>>
>> Dori
>>
>> -----
>> No virus found in this message.
>> 04/26/12

"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."