[tirrigh-heralds] new Heraldic Title

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 19 18:56:07 PST 2012

Greetings unto the Heralds of Tir Righ!

We are creating another position within the College and need ideas for a
title.  The position is much in line with the Queue Forchee Herald of An
Tir, in that it is for an outgoing Silver Yale to hold for a time after
they step down in order to be there to assist the incoming Silver Yale
when required.  I'm greatly opposed to having people come into an office
such as this with no 'safety net' so to speak.

So thinking caps on, let me know your ideas.  Keep in mind it has to be
conflict checked and follow the rules.

In Service,
Caitrina Silver Yale

--
"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."