[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] cc please (fieldless) A crow close sable

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Wed Jun 13 07:11:23 PDT 2012

I agree that the ones you found would be clear with one CD/DC for
fieldless and a second for type of bird, as would Else Hünrvogt
(December of 2004 via the West): Barry gules and Or, a chicken sable.

However, I believe this is a conflict: Serlo of Litchfield (December of
1985 via Atenveldt): Gyronny gules and Or, a vulture close sable.
There is only one CD/DC for the field.

It also conflicts with: Dafydd Wallraven (June of 1998 via Lochac): Per
fess argent and purpure masoned argent, in chief a raven close sable.
and with Thorolf Oddson Villannen (August of 1973): Per pale argent and
ermine, in dexter base a raven close proper.
Again, only one CD/DC for the field.  There is nothing for position
since fieldless has no location.  A proper raven is mostly (if not all)
sable.

Alicia