[tirrigh-heralds] cc please - Per fess wavy argent and sable....

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Thu Jun 14 22:00:23 PDT 2012

Basil wrote:
I hate to be pestiferous, but IMO that isn't readily identifiable w/o
the blazon.

I do hope that the College (and you!) will think differently when you see
her rendering.  I think it's worth a try, and if it doesn't work, I'll
advise her to do a default drakkar, and resubmit.

Thank you, Basil, I appreciate your input, and will let her know that a
return on the basis of identifiability is possible.

Dori