[tirrigh-heralds] officer opening - Notifications Deputy to Red Flame Herald

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 6 06:28:26 PST 2012

Good morning!

I am pleased to have the opportunity to announce that the new
Notifications Deputy to the Red Flame Herald is Lady Hawise le
Wollemongere of the Barony of Seagirt.  I would also like to thank all
those who applied for this position and showing their interest and
support in our College.

Welcome aboard Hawise!

In Service,
Caitrina Silver Yale

--
"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."