[tirrigh-heralds] June Coronet - Heralds meeting

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Thu May 24 10:35:45 PDT 2012

Greetings and good morning!

At June Coronet there will be a Heralds meeting (time / place to be
announced).  What makes it so special?  Well for me it will be my last
meeting as the Silver Yale Herald.  Usually when I step down from an
office there is kind of a sense of relief in a way that I made it though
the term.  Not this time.  Being Silver Yale has been one of the most
rewarding positions I have ever held and I will dearly miss it.  I've
been told I've done a good job.  I'm here to tell you we have an amazing
College of Heralds in our lands and I could not have done this job
without all of your support and friendship that has been evident since
my first meeting two years ago.  Every branch herald, every volunteer
herald at events,  every herald holding a title in the Principality...
YOU are the reason for my success.  YOU inspire me to do my best and I
am so thankful for each and every one of you.  YOU are the Tir Righ
College of Heralds.  Our motto is "Learn by Doing" and you're all doing
fantastic.  I am so proud to have had the privilage to serve with you
and I know the incoming Silver Yale will find this job as rewarding as I
have.

Thank you to each and every one of you.  And if you can make the
meeting.... we'll have cookies!

In Service I remain,
Caitrina, Silver Yale Herald of Tir Righ

--
"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."