[tirrigh-heralds] Heralds needed for Consult table - February Investiture

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Sun Jan 27 11:56:58 PST 2013

Aline Black Adderbolt has again procured the College of Heralds a table for
consults, at the February Investiture.  But, we need folks to help it run!
If you can offer some time, whether it be an hour, or longer, please let me
know, so that we can do our best to have a herald or two at the table at all
times.  Even if you don't have much experience, please do come to learn and
help!

February Investiture is on February 16 & 17 (we will have the table on the
16th only).
Taking place in Duncan, BC, hosted by the Barony of Seagirt.
http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2576

Yours In Service
Doireann Silver Yale
bear_necessities at telus.net